Working at AOD
AOD offers its employees a flexible, exciting, fast-paced, and challenging environment where innovation is fostered.
Every employee works alongside managing directors and is given the opportunity to learn from the best in web marketing.
The agency is recognized for creating and maintaining close relationships, using a win-win approach to both internal and client relationships. Based out of Montreal, AOD’s expertise is trusted by brands like Ricardo Cuisine, FjallRaven, Cirque du Soleil, La Presse, Du Proprio and more. AOD manages a client base, whose traffic represents over 1 million daily web visits.
Job Positions Available
What We Can Offer You and Your Career:
- An expert team that you’ll have fun working with and learn from
- A dynamic working environment with new challenges and creative solutions
- An open-minded team that wants to hear your ideas and harvest your creativity
- Win-Win relationships with everyone, that means clients and staff
- Three weeks paid vacation and tons of different staff and professional events
- A life. We have a flexible schedule and overtime isn’t part of our company culture
Current Position Openings:
Didn’t find the position you were looking for?
No problem, we’re always on the lookout for talent. If you can suck the ho-hum out of a bland old internet presence and want to make the web a better place with better content, we want to hear from you! You don’t need previous web marketing experience, you just need the desire to learn and integrity. That’s right, you better be a kick-ass individual if you want to work at AOD.
Apply using the form below!