Come and join our team of digital marketing professionals!
AOD is looking for a Digital Media Analyst with 2 years of experience ready to work on major projects for renowned clients. The analyst reports directly to the Digital Media Team Leader and supports the strategists to create successful campaigns for clients.
- Define and manage the SEM strategies of our various customers: keyword research, campaign implementation, campaign optimization, conversion tracking validation
- Audience creation and implementation for various re-marketing and display campaigns
- Be able to manage and respect established monthly budgets
- Ensure the updating of weekly, monthly, and end-of-year reports
- University degree in marketing, e-commerce or in a related discipline
- Strong written and oral skills in English – Functional French
- Strong organizational skills: ability to manage several projects simultaneously, within tight deadlines
- Research and analytical skills
- Very comfortable with numbers
- Ability to learn quickly, resourcefulness, curiosity
- Be passionate about Web innovation
- Be proactive and have good problem-solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of the different advertising platforms (Adwords, Facebook, ebay, amazon, etc.)
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics, campaign tracking and retargeting techniques
- Knowledge of Google Data Studio (an asset)
- Google Adwords and Analytics certification
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in managing paid media campaigns
Remuneration – Advantages:
- Full-time position (37.5 hours per week)
- Competitive salary
- 4 weeks of vacation per year (8%).
- Snacks and beverages available daily at the office.
- Modern, relaxed and comfortable working atmosphere (training budget, private terrace with BBQ, incredible and friendly team, many social activities, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity for advancement according to performance