The Digital Marketing Coordinator plays a central role in the execution of strategies and tactics for web visibility / influence marketing. Reporting to the Web Visibility & Content Marketing Specialist, he / she will offer support to increase the popularity of a brand, service or product on the Web. This is a perfect entry level opportunity for recent graduates or those in their final year of studies wanting to learn more about Web Marketing.
- Identify & evaluate websites for PR/SEO opportunities on behalf of our clients
- Reach out to influencers and negotiate collaborations
- Manage relationships with key influencers
- Create content and/or support influencers in content creation
- Create engaging content for Facebook and Google ad campaigns
- Create content for various websites
- Create and analyze web and social media visibility reports for customers
Experience & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or any other similar field (Last year students are accepted)
- Exceptional verbal & written skills in both English & French
- Ability in negotiation and communication
- Analytical mind
- Positive team spirit
- Knowledge of social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat.
- Creative with attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Web Enthusiast
- Knowledge in graphic design to support the creation of visual / rich content (asset)
- Knowledge in WordPress (asset)
Remuneration and benefits
- 4 weeks of vacation per year (8%).
- Snacks and beverages available daily at the office.
- Modern, relaxed and comfortable working atmosphere (Private terrace with BBQ)
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity for advancement according to performance
- Positions available on a part-time or full-time basis
Founded in 2009, AOD Marketing is a Montreal-based web marketing agency that offers hands on consulting services from local to international businesses and agencies.